Friday, November 1, 2019

* Some who are not of God come among us.

Many years ago, God gave me this dream:  A war was going on.  The problem was everyone on both sides dressed alike so we couldn't tell which were the enemy.  We were given a password so when we spoke that password those of our army could know us.

Jesus said:  

Matthew 24:4-5    Take heed that no man deceive you.  For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

They come saying, "Jesus is Lord," and by saying this they deceive many.

But when we speak the word given to us by God, often they will leave us.

By this we know them.

I John 2:18-19   Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

I have seen this happen so many times during the past 40-years.  When I spoke that word given me by God, they left me.

So far, none of them who left because of the word I spoke, have returned to me, though I have communicated with each one giving them opportunity to "fellowship" with me, none have chosen to do that.

God has HIS way to drive them out from us.  We simply speak that which God gives us and they "flee" us.

One who was my best friend at that time said to me,  "Joan ... is there any way you could be wrong about this?"

I replied, "No."

With that she departed from me and the last I heard of her she had gone to Episcopal church group.


***

In reading through the Bible, I came to this scripture concerning Calab.

Though he was 86-years-old when this happened, he went to Joshua and asked Joshua to give him the land of the Anakims.

Calab said:  Now therefore give me this mountain, whereof the Lord spake in that day; for thou heardest in that day how the Anakims were there, and that the cities were great and fenced: if so be the Lord will be with me, then I shall be able to drive them out, as the Lord said.  (Joshua 14:12)

***

With us, it is "speak the Word only", and they are driven out.

A few years ago, Pam Padgett was engaged.  

The man appeared to have a scriptural divorce where his wife had been unfaithful to him, thus allowing him to remarry.

He said he was a Christian, as so many say today.

But when his adult aged son was going to marry a divorced woman, Pam told him this would be adultery and gave him this scripture.

Jesus said:  whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.  (Matthew 5:32)

After Pam spoke that word, this man no longer wanted anything to do with Pam.

He left her.

When we speak what God wants spoken, they often leave us.

***

I was briefly engaged to a divorced man who said he was a Christian.  He told me his wife was having a sexual affair with another man so they divorced.  Certainly I viewed this as scriptural where a man is concerned.

Matthew 5:32    But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery:

But later he indicated to me that truth from the Bible didn't really matter.

A month or so after this, I spoke something to him that I believed to be from God and he left me immediately.

***

When the Word of God means something to us, we "fight" to stay with others who speak the Word of God.  

But some leave when we speak the word of God.

Isn't this antichrist?  (dressed in the uniform, appearing to be our army, while they say, "Jesus is Lord.")

Through the years, I've seen many leave and few remain after I spoke the Word of God to them.

Jesus said:

Matthew 7:13-14  Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

***

To me, the word of God is everything.  Nothing and no one equals the Word shown me by God.  And the experiences I've had with God show me the same dramatic thing.

Matthew 13:44-46   Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field.

Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man, seeking goodly pearls:  Who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it.

***

I do not want to be with the ungodly.

Joshua 24:14:15    Now therefore fear the Lord, and serve him in sincerity and in truth: and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the flood, and in Egypt; and serve ye the Lord.

And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.


*****